Friday, February 17, 2012

New Site! ...Again!

Hello fans and future fans! Welcome to my completely new, completely W3C approved website layout! It's shiny and filled with lovely automated things that will make my e-life a little easier. Kind of like this news post. Used to, I had to manually update the list whenever I made a post. But now I just type it here into Blogger, and it puts it on my home page and news page immediately! PROGRESS!

If you're a web designer, stop laughing.

Anyway, I...well, uh...kinda earned everything Newgrounds has to offer for a single video other than a golden tank trophy because of No Service. I mean, just...good lord, HOW? It never even seemed like that phenomenal of an idea. Guess that just verifies that I have absolutely no idea what I'm actually doing. Thanks so much to everyone for supporting it! I guess I'll have to use the prize money for more productions. That, and maybe Minecraft server hosting.

So everyone enjoy the new site! Drop me an email to let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment