Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Captain Spectacular

August is my magic month, eh? Last year it was the month of my accidentally awesome Fable II Experience, and now I've FINALLY finished Captain Spectacular. Since I live a couple hours behind New York, which is where the Newgrounds offices are located, I technically uploaded the video around 1:00 this morning, and so have the entire day to gather points. Hope I get front page again at least! After I take a breather, I'm going to be working on Trailer Month, which will be exactly what the name implies. What videos will the trailers be for? You'll have to wait and see :) When will they be out? I'm not even gonna try...Before those, though, should be our live-action Portal-based fight scene, which I'm doubling the usefulness of by turning it in for a class.

Anyway, glad to be back on Newgrounds, and hopefully I'll stay a little longer this time. Everyone enjoy the videos!

No comments:

Post a Comment